Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Welcome Guys n Gals

Finally got around to making the blog, I have given you admin privileges so feel free to change the layout, etc. I don't have much to critique now, but I will post some stuff when I get closer to finishing stuff. I am working on a video gaming project (vis dev, GUI design, etc.) we are approaching the production stages so I am gearing up for that. If you guys have any projects you want feedback on, go ahead and post them. I try to comment on personal blogs anyway so either way I will try to get you my input. I appreciate you being willing to share and share alike (feedback that is.) :)

-Preston

P.S. anyone know how to change the sizing of the content portion of the blog? this thin format gets to be annoying. If not whatev :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment