Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Monkeys


I decided to do this one digitally so I can have it in that portfolio. I talked with a rep for about 2 hours yesterday and she gave me some great feedback about my website.
I've decided to take my watercolor stuff to a "miscellaneous" page or something similar and stick with digital professionally at least.
I re- sketched the monkeys because I didn't think they had enough personality before... I'm still not settled on the binoculars one. What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, the one with binoculars looks odd, i think if i am seeing it right he is looking at the passing man, I think to push that you will need to either push the monkey back in space, and change the perspective on the binoculars a bit. otherwise it looks fun, and it is visually interesting. I like how the safari man is slightly off center, i think if he was center it would kill the fun of this piece. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete